Esperance Seafront Caravan Park and Holiday Units
The Esperance Seafront Caravan Park is a relaxing, quiet, lawned, shady caravan park overlooking beautiful Esperance Bay on the southern coast of Western Australia. The RAC-rated 3½ star caravan park is terraced and the sites have magnificent ocean views.
The park is situated thirty metres from a safe swimming beach, two kilometres from the town centre, and is close to a fishing jetty with a resident sea lion!
Choose from five types of accommodation that includes two and three-bedroom RAC-rated 4½ star holiday units, 2-bedroom 4-star deluxe cabins, standard cabins, and caravan and tent sites.
We also cater for buses or large rigs with drive-through sites and we especially accommodate safaris or coaches with large areas for camping next to the BBQ area. Our shop and reception are open 7am-7pm every day of the year and has an Internet kiosk. There is also 24-hour wireless Internet access available. The park also has sewered dump points.
- Situated on Esperance Bay with magnificent ocean views.
- Two and three-bedroom holiday units - RAC-rated 4½ star.
- Two-bedroom, RAC-rated 4-star deluxe cabins.
- Standard cabins.
- 2km from town centre.
- 177 caravan and tent sites over 10 acres.
- Pleasant surroundings with abundant shady trees and grass.
- Four large, clean ablution blocks.
- Large, safe playground.
- Beautiful free BBQ area.
- Fully equipped free campers kitchen with BBQ's, microwave, stove and TV.
- Shop has everything from groceries and takeaways to souvenirs and tourist information.
- Internet kiosk (7am to 7pm), and 24-hour wireless Internet access.
- Sewered dump points.
- Fishing jetty close by.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.